Wednesday 26 February 2014

Woman Calls 911 For Sex With Police Officer


woman calls 911 for sex


Police say the initial 911 call happened just after 6 p.m., when Maria Montenez-Colon complained that she wanted her Corvette back.
When the officer arrived at the Almar Drive home, he said Montenez-Colon was very drunk.


The 58-year-old immediately told the officer he was sexy and asked if he was married, according to the incident report. Then she started over-sharing.
Montenez-Colon allegedly told the officer, “I haven’t been penetrated in years,” and “I am so h***y.”
The officer tried to steer the conversation back to the topic of the call, asking what he could do for her.
Montenez-Colon’s response was “You can [expletive] me,” according to the report.



Less than an hour later, Montenez-Colon called 911 again, complaining the officer who was at her home “pissed her off.”

The original officer arrived, along with a second officer.
Montenez-Colon reportedly complained about the original visit to the second officer, saying, “He was a perfect gentleman, but when I asked him to [expletive] me, he turned me down so that made me angry.”
When asked by the original officer if she remembered the conversation about misuse of 911, Montenez-Colon allegedly said, “I do, but how else am I going to get you to [expletive] me?”

Montenez-Colon was booked for misusing the emergency line. It’s her fifth arrest since the beginning of 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot