Wednesday 9 April 2014

Afrocandy Begs For Money Online To Send Her Daughter To College

 

This is what she had to say:

“I am a single mother of 2 well behaved, intelligent, smart girls. Moved from Africa in 2005 to join their father who abandoned us after one year of living together. Since then I’ve been struggling on my own without support from any particular person except some friends that help out sometimes. 
I am not on welfare, don’t get child support and not on unemployment. I highly talented, I write songs and scripts, edit, produce and even direct. All I need is an opportunity to be discovered.  I’ve done so many different jobs to sustain us but no matter what I do, it seems like I haven’t even started. So I went back into showbiz which is what I was doing b4 I migrated, acted and produced my own movie, after investing all my money with the hope I could get a turn over before my first daughter’s time for college, I was messed up by the partners I trusted, Movie was released since January, up until now, not even a dime from the Distributors I handed over in Africa.  
Now my Daughter has been Accepted into college, I am going crazy trying to fit the bills, rent, tuition and all other expenses. Please help me now that I am still alive before I lose it. 
Thank you and God bless.”


1 comment:

  1. Eiyah, her story is touching if only she's telling the truth. People should not abandon her bcos of her way but bcos of the children in question. Let people give the children hope Ąnd means of survival

    ReplyDelete

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot