Monday 31 July 2017

Man Impregnates Sister In-law, Says He Is Ready To Marry Her


Joseph Odeh, a 37-year old man has successfully broken the bond between two sisters after impregnating his sister in-law.

According to reports, Odeh, impregnated his sister-in-law, Joy, in Akwanga, Nasarawa State due to his wife Maria's inability to bear kids.

Joseph is said to have started an illicit affair with Joy following her moving in with them and his wife always being away from home, having secured a job with Patriotic Health Organization, an NGO. .
Joseph is said to be adamant on marrying her.

Speaking on the issue, Maria says she was shocked when the news was broken to her as even with her inability to conceive for her husband, and doctors certifing her fertile, she had no cause to discreetly seek proof through an extra marital affair. .
“Even my people are as confused as I am; they keep calling me to ask what I wanted to do. After wide consultations, I am considering divorce. I will soon file a divorce suit,” she said.

Speaking on the situation  he described as divine. Joseph said:
 “I have told my wife that if she is not comfortable with it, she can go. .
We have been married for 10 years, no child. It is unfortunate, but that is the reality. I’m not a womanizer; I don’t drink beer. I don’t know how it happened, but my affair with Joy is a divine intervention," he emphasized.

Like Joseph, Joy is also unperturbed. “I deeply sympathise with my sister, but Joe told me not to worry about anything, that the issue will be resolved. Since my sister is ready to divorce him, I will keep the pregnancy”, she said.

But his father-in-law, Clement Agbo, has declared his unwillingness to accept the situation. “We are not in support of what happened. For me, I have disowned Joy.”

Sun 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot