Tuesday 10 October 2017

Lady Reveals How She Was Shocked On Getting To Her Husband’s House The First Time


A Nigerian lady identified as Ochia Chukwudi Onyinye, has shared her story to inspire other ladies about choosing their life partners. According to the lady who recently celebrated 2 years marriage anniversary with husband, when she got to his (husband) house for the first time, she was shocked to see an absolute empty apartment but she still got married to him because she saw a brighter future in him.

Now, it appears their situation has turned around for good.
Below is what the excited lady shared on Facebook;
When I got to his house for the first time, I was shocked. There was nothing in it. Yes , absolutely empty. But I saw a brighter future in him. We got married .
We went through thick and thin. There were ups and down. But we stuck together and finally Finally Finally,  God changed our story. He(God) put a new song in our mouth.
From grass to grace, From story to glory. So, if you see me flaunting my blessings, I beg no vex, I worked for it.
Join me thank God. Its two years of Grace. Two years in marriage…

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot