Sunday 8 October 2017

My Wife, My Everything, FFK Says In New Interview


He had an interview with Kemi Lanre-Aremu where he made the declaration.

Tell us about your wife, Precious?

I love Precious very much. She is everything to me. She is focused, clear-thinking, dependable and totally fearless. She is far more than just a pretty face. She is a woman of class, distinction, courage and integrity who constantly manifests the traditional qualities that are expected of the biblical virtuous woman: loyalty, compassion, love, dedication and patience. She is a great mother and a wonderful wife. She has also done Nigeria proud by winning the Miss United Nations (World) pageant in Kingston, Jamaica, in 2014 where she defeated contestants from 115 other countries and was crowned queen.


She is an actress by profession and has played roles in quite a number of Nollywood productions and films. She has just started her own film production company and clothes line and she works exceptionally hard. When it comes to politics, she is a real firebrand and has very strong views too even though she only shares them with me. In her,  I have found a good wife, a worthy friend and a dependable soul mate and I am very proud of her. I am also very proud of our beautiful son Aragorn. He is my first son and he is my life. He is my strength, my pride and my joy and after I am long gone he will carry the Fani-Kayode name and flag till he passes it on to his own son.  I am proud of all my beautiful daughters as well and I love them all. Their names are Folake, Temitope, Tobiloba, Tumininu and my darling Princess Remilekun. God has been very good to me and He has blessed me with a wonderful family, healthy and happy children. I may have had my differences with one or two of them in the past, but they remain my children and I will always love them. No day passes that I don’t pray for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot