Sunday 9 February 2014

Give Me Big Money, I'm Ready To Act Nude –– Actress Chelsie Edogun




Nollywood actress Chelsie Edogun is one of the hottest babes in the movie industry at the moment. If you’ve seen the movie titled ‘Before Christmas’ she featured in recently, you would agree that Chelsie is an actress who doesn’t give a damn so long as she interprets her roles well.

She started acting in 2006 while she was at Delta State university but came into professional acting in 2012. Her latest movies include ‘Body Odour’, ‘Before Christmas’, ‘After Christmas’, among others.
This babe who is also called Cheledon tells Adaeze Amos all about herself, not concealing any...
Cheledon also owns and runs a beauty spa in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. She has featured in over 20 movies, and her name rings a bell. She was born on April 14, 1989 in Benin City. She said no one has ever séxually harassed her in the industry and she can beat her chest about this. “I haven’t been harassed séxually.”

You might say she is lucky; but she adds: “But that doesn’t mean no man in Nollywood has approached me or wooed me. Why not? I feel it is a normal thing. In fact, I like when men approach me. It makes me feel that I’m still a woman.”
She is quick to tell you that her beauty can sell any movie any day and that her b00bs are hot, hence they are her selling point. “I love every part of my body because I believe and know my beauty can sell a movie,” she said, looking at her 'oranges'.
“But my selling point is my b00bs,” she enthused.

There are some bad things Cheledon can do and damn the consequence, hence showing how daring she can be. If you try her with a large chunk of money in hard currency and give her roles where she would have to act nudé, be prepared to watch her bare it all in a movie! If it is other screen divas, their answer would have been the other way round, opposite of what she said.
“I think I can act nudé for one billion pounds. Of course, anyone would go crazy for that amount,” she said.

“I am into buying and selling business. I import shoes and clothes, strictly for ladies,” she said amid smiles.
For those hoping to join Nollywood or wishing to make a career in acting, Cheledon has some words:
“Well, I will like to say a word to the upcoming artistes. They should believe in themselves and always bring out the best in anything they do. We all know nothing good comes easy, so they should never give up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot