Thursday 13 February 2014

I’m still married to Saheed - Fathia

•Fathia Balogun, goest back to school
 
Speaking on a television programme, Fathia who played a major role in the flick ‘Yemoja,’ disclosed that apart from acting, she also sells assorted wines and beautiful hair.
She disclosed that she is planning to have her own hair label, Fathia Hair, soon, to satisfy the yearning of her numerous fans clamouring for her range of hair.
On the TV programme, the Delta State-born actress who attended Kwara State Polytechnic where she met Saheed, also did not rule out reconciliation with her estranged husband.
“I’m still Fathia Balogun. I’m still married to Saheed. It’s just that we are separated. Well, we might consider coming back…What God has joined together let no man put asunder, but right now I am not thinking about it and I don’t want to talk about it,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot