Sunday 16 March 2014

Lady who is addicted tomato ketchup

                          Melissa Ibbitson: Student is addicted to eating tomato ketchup
Many of us love a dollop of ketchup with dinner sometimes.
But few of us would go to the lengths of tomato sauce addict Melissa Ibbitson, who eats 75kg (12st) of the condiment a year.


                  Student is addicted to tomato ketchup
The student insists on ketchup with almost every meal, even on salads and roast dinners.
Because her love for tomato sauce is so well known, she has been given ketchup-themed presents and birthday cakes.
The 19-year-old, from Lincoln, said: ‘My friends get really embarrassed when I ask for 12 sachets for my meals.
‘I eat so much of the stuff – I dread to think what it’s doing to my body.’
Metro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot