Wednesday 2 April 2014

Audio: Drake Replies Jay-z on 'Draft Day'

drake and jay-z
As you may recall, a few weeks ago, Jay called Drizzy out on “We Made It” over comments he made regarding Hov and his love for art. And although Drake has been busy cuddling up with Rihanna when he’s not on stage or in a booth, don’t think for a moment he didn’t hear what was said.


Sampling Lauryn Hill’s classic “Doo Wop (That Thing)” record, Drake also uses the song to drop some subliminal disses towards his former big homie. Apparently, Drake heard Jay call him “Mrs. Drizzy” and not “Mr. Drizzy” when he was calling him out in “We Made It” because he responded:

I’m focused on makin’ records and gettin’ bigger
Just hits, no misses (Mrs.), that’s for the married folk
He also added:
Tell ‘em fix my suite up cause I’m comin’ home
I heard he talkin’ crazy, I was out of town
You know they love to pop all that sh-t when I’m not around
But when I’m here, not a sound
That’ll make me snap, jot it down
Go in the booth and lay a body down



Listen Below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot