Monday 12 May 2014

Reus: I won't quit Dortmund for Man United

Reus: I won't quit Dortmund for Man United
Manchester United have been dealt a blow after reported target Marco Reus insisted he has no intention of quitting Borussia Dortmund this summer.
United, who finished the season seventh in the Premier League, missing out on both Champions League and Europa League football next season, have been linked with several top players as they bid to rebuild their squad.

German international Reus, alongside the likes of Southampton’s Luke Shaw and Paris Saint-Germain striker Edinson Cavani, have all been mentioned in connection with moves to Old Trafford.
But speaking to German magazine Kicker, the striker denied the rumours and insists he is happy in the Bundesliga.
‘I can definitely say that I will play for Dortmund next season. I don’t have to keep stressing how well I feel here,’ he said.
‘After playing 10 years in the youth here I had to go a step back via Ahlen and Mönchengladbach to make two steps forward.
‘Now I am back in Dortmund and – again – I feel totally well here and have a contract until 2017.’
Reus has netted 21 times in 41 appearances for club and country this season and could yet end the campaign with silverware, as Dortmund prepare for Saturday’s German Cup final against Bayern Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot