Monday 23 June 2014

Muma Gee finally speaks about the theft scandal between her husband Prince Eke and Angela Okorie


Muma Gee finally speaks about the theft scandal between her husband Prince Eke and Angela Okorie and a man called prosper in South Africa. The scandal was trending on social media sites for weeks.


Muma Gee spoke with Nigerian Tribune...here is her response:

Can you tell us what your first reaction was when you heard the news of robbery and rape linked to Angela Okorie, Prosper and Prince Eke, your hubby, in South Africa?
"My first reaction was not negative at all, but as the other party went on and on, I could see a sure case of someone trying so hard to take a shine on the brand Prince Eke; and even wanted to bring my name to it because I kept reading ‘Muma Gee’s husband’ – which just made me laugh so loud each time, and I refused to get involved."

 Do you think your silence served the case well? 
Yes, because I don’t have time for child’s play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot