Thursday 14 August 2014

I can’t stand a stingy boyfriend – Oma Iyasara

Oma Iyasara
Oma Dinara Emmanuella Iyasara is an extraordinary, emerging talent, with a unique combination of good looks, enterprise, a good command of English with sophisticated diction. In 2011, she enrolled in the prestigious Royal Arts Academy  owned by Emem Isong and she excelled as one of the favourite students in her time, with a certificate of excellence.

A graduate of Mass Communication from Imo State University, Oma has featured in a number of blockbusters like ‘Damage’ by Uche Jombo, ‘Secret Weapon’ alongside Eucharia Anunobi, Emeka Ike and Chika Ike among many others.

Beautiful, buxom and bold Oma told Potpourri she would not take lies, disrespect, violence, arrogance and stinginess from her man.
“Well some guys can be disrespectful in the sense that they can speak to you anyhow, even in front of friends and family. When it comes to arrogance, maybe I should substitute that with ego. I can’t stand being in a relationship with one who is proud and sees himself as superior, and never admitting when wrong” she explained.
“ And I can’t stand a stingy boyfriend” she continued. “ I am a girl, I have needs like hair, cosmetics etc, at least once in a while without asking, my man should notice I need a new hair, or I need to get gifts, no matter how little. Then, violence just doesn’t work for me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot