Wednesday 27 August 2014

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks About Her Short-Lived Romance With Nollywood’s Ik Ogbonna


A romantic relationship existing between sexy Nollywood actor, Ik Ogbonna and curvaceous Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim became known when he apologized to her via youtube,
But it seems the apology was not accepted because fast forward to a couple of months later, it appears the relationship never existed…..In a recent chat, Juliet says of the ‘romantic relationship’:

“I have no reaction. I am in the public eye, I hear stories about myself every morning. You shouldn’t expect me to react to everything I hear or read.I believe the media needs to focus on more important issues at the moment such as the deadly Ebola virus, please, help create awareness and stop bothering yourselves about rumours.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot