Monday 25 August 2014

'My first sex experience' — Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo

Biodun-Okeowo
Nollywood actress, Biodun Okeowo in a recent interview talked about her first sex experience read the excerpt below;

At this stage in your life, would you consider being a second wife?
I won’t break someone else’s home because I don’t want mine to be broken as well. But then man proposes and God disposes. No one can decide for God. We can only pray fervently for our wishes. But one thing I don’t joke with is my happiness.

What do you have to say about pre-marital sex among our youths?
It is saddening that pre-marital sex has taken over our time. In the past, most of our men would disassociate themselves with girls who have been deflowered outside wedlock. Then a woman’s virginity was her pride but time has changed and human beings have changed. I am not happy about it. Maybe we should blame civilisation or modernisation for this.   I pray for God’s intervention in this era.

Did you marry as a virgin?
Yes, I did and I can boldly say that.

What was your first sex experience?
My first experience was full of fear, uncertainty, pain and alas! I loved it at the end.

How do you think your kids feel when they see their mum in sensual roles?
I have been working and thinking on that recently. My kids are growing fast and are very intelligent. For their sake, I am trying not to act dirty or rough, but at the same time I have to interpret my roles very well, especially if it is a movie I producing. I also censor the movies they watch, be it mine or other films.
Acting is make-believe and there’s this general belief that saddens my heart, and that is the belief that Nollywood does not deliver sexual roles well enough in graphic details.
Our fans often forget that we are Africans, we have a culture that needs to be inculcated into our movies and that is what Biodun Okeowo is working on.

Do you agree that female actresses are making it more than their male counterparts?
I don’t agree. It depends on how hardworking each individual is in the industry. But if you say female artistes are more favoured than the male artistes then I’ll say you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot