Saturday 11 October 2014

Woman accused of killing 78 year old politician during sex romp


30 year old ijimo Ibrahim is is police net after the body of her  78-year-old politician lover, Adedayo Deru,was found dumped by the road side  in OgunState.The police wanted to know how her lover died and how his body got to a roadside in the dead of the night. She told Punch:
“He only came for sex in the mornings so that his wife would not suspect,” “There was a day I was with him. We had sex but the wife caught us. So, I had to leave the town shortly after. I went to Lagos to work as an apprentice hairdresser,”
“There was a day I was with him.
We had sex but the wife caught us. So, I had to leave the town shortly after. I went to Lagos to work as an apprentice hairdresser,”“None of the fathers of my children were good. They never took care of me or the children. I turned to the only person who has been really helpful to me. My lover (Deru) was a good man. He helped me anytime I called on him.
“When we reconnected after I got back from Lagos, we continued our love affair secretly because he was always there when I needed help.“He came as usual on September 30 around 9am. I was on my way out of the house; I was going to work already that day. But he met me as I got out of the door and said he was visiting me.I told him I could spare some hours before I left for work, so I went back inside with him. As soon as we got in, he stripped and I did the same. It was just one round of sex that we had and I don’t know why that could have killed him.Our lovemaking was not even that long. He started complaining that he was not feeling fine. He said he was feeling tired and dizzy. Shortly after, he collapsed and stopped breathing.”
Confused about what to do next, she dialled the telephone number of a male relation, explaining what had happened.
“My brother (the relation) told me to calm down, promising to come to my aid later that afternoon so that we could decide on what to do. But when I did not see him by evening, I realised he had run away and switched off his mobile telephone in fear,
Ibrahim had to turn to another acquaintance who eventually agreed to help her dispose of the body.
“We thought if I reported to the police, I would be in serious trouble. I didn’t know I was making a terrible decision.”

It was around 3am the following day when Ibrahim disposed of Deru’s body with the help of a commercial motorcycle rider living in her house.
The motorcyclist, Benjamin Friday said
“When they woke me up to help them carry a body, I was told it was her (Ibrahim’s) elderly relation. I was really sleepy, they only told me he was ill and they wanted to dump his body on a roadside so that he would not die in her house,”.
Asked how he could possibly help carry a body and would not know whether it was that of a dead man, Friday said he was sleepy at the time.
“I told them I would not touch the man’s body. Someone sat behind me supporting the man’s body. I only drove them to the roadside. They put the body down and I left.”
Deru’s body was said to have been dumped about 100 metres away from his lover’s house on Oladipo Diya Road, Odogbolu.The police were called to the scene when the body was found by residents of the area.
Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, said after a thorough police investigation, the body was eventually traced to Ibrahim.
“We would determine how the man died and whether her version of the story correlates with the circumstances of the death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot