Saturday 21 March 2015

Scary Photos: Dancehall Artiste that Got Goat Horn Implants


Dancehall artiste Furtyle Brain got real goat horns implanted into his head so he can stand out and be a bigger artiste. His photos scared the ‘shet’ out of me. What da heck?!

29 year old Furtyle, whose real name is Kenardo André Robinson, said the implants were done in Jamaica by a Canadian-based surgeon.
“It’s really the process where the implants are implanted in the skull. I was sedated during the surgery but had to be given lots of painkillers when I was revived because it is very painful,” he said.
On why he did the surgery which has come with a lot of backlash, dude said:


“I do believe that I got some form of prophetic instruction by God. I didn’t do this alone. There are some people who think that I am demonic, but it doesn’t bother me much as I am not the first artiste who is picked on. There are others who have done far less than I have done and have received a backlashing and bashing.” he said.
See more photos of Furtyle after the cut and be amazed, guys! The things some human beings are doing to their bodies. Iyami!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot