Thursday 9 April 2015

32-yr-old female drug trafficker's only concern are for her children

A weeping Gladys Omari is full of regrets.

For 32-year-old mother of three, Nwaokolo Gladys Omari, who was arrested for attempting to smuggle drugs to Spain, her only concern is that she would not see her children for a long time because of her arrest.
Omari, who was weeping profusely when she was paraded by the national Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), said that all she wanted was to make quick money and dash back home to her kids, but luck was against her.

The lady who said she used to buy and sell clothes from Spain, was full of regret for her actions.
"I’ve lived in Spain for about a decade. I came back to Nigeria because of financial hardship. I love to go back to Spain and I do not have enough money.
This was how I found myself in drug trafficking. The most painful aspect of my arrest is that I told a friend to look after my children for a few days.
By my calculation, I thought I could quickly smuggle the drugs to Spain and return within one week. I felt so bad when the drug was detected at the airport."
Omari was caught while trying to smuggle 1.670kg of cocaine to Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot