Wednesday 1 April 2015

Jonathan Paved Way For Transparent Democracy—Charles Novia

news

Nollywood producer and social commentator, Charles Novia, has hailed President Goodluck Jonathan for strengthening democracy in the country.
The controversial showbiz personality said he never regretted voting for the President at the election held over the weekend.

According to him, “I took a public stand. It was my belief and conviction. I voted for Jonathan. If he doesn't win, Nigeria wins. We fought a good fight. My vote for Jonathan makes me no less the Nigerian that you are. My country is mine to salvage with you based on our political leanings.”
He added that, “Our democracy has won and President Jonathan, commendably, has furthered that institution by allowing the will of the people through their votes. I will openly, if it is official by Jega, congratulate the winner of the election. No regrets, no fighting. The mantra will be Peace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot