Saturday 18 March 2017

Daniella Okeke Is A Rich Actress According To Google – Cossy Orjiakor


Actress Cossy, has released teh fourth part to her Delilah story and unlike what many thought, her story has nothing to do with fellow actress, Daniella Okeke.
The busty actress wrote:
THE UNGRATEFUL DELILA… story ….story….story….. Part 4, DISCLAIMER The names are fictitious.. How can Delila xter be Daniella Okeke. her ass is just as enticing as the okada girl I talked about.. D girl I talked about uses bike as a means of transportation and had a stupid old car.. She lived in a swampy place in ologolo before i turned her life around in 2011
So how can you people relate it to this cute rich nollywood actress .
Daniella Okeke is a rich girl that drives different cars
She have travelled the world. And own different houses Well i know all these through google.
So how can you people relate my Delila to Daniella. Hahahahaha your on your own ooo.
As per Delila …the Bitch knows herself, 🙇😎 iyabo ojo is a big yoruba actress.. I wonder why u guys think its all about her….she is super cute with angelic face too just like the character bitch 1. But believed me its not her ooo… This bitch talks trash about other people in front of them and also behind their backs. She is bold. So my dear people pls ask Iyabo Ojo if she know me. She will surely tell you no. 🙌 so pls stop insinuating … Don’t put word into my mouth …😎😚 I refuse and will not mention names…the bitches knows them self and if you think this is all about you. Then welcome to my world. ….. . So I will trend with caution… I have a black book. The names of the real bitches …events ….places ….dates.. Transfers….. are all written there. All those that backbite… Both men that said trash about me and made me lose out on deals in newyork…. You are all in my black book. ….
back to the story…mr? He knows he is a sinner sleeping around with actresses paying them millions but he pays only 400k to girls i picked by myself. And this delila is one othe them.. His money is made from…his concience pricks him so he urge them to open foundations. now you know them….. 🙌😘… Am glad the SUV wasn’t bought…😝… Am a free person with free conscience… 😘 thanks for loving my way of writing… And for the people that suggested I do a book.. ..am seriously thinking about it all.. Thanks
Mr?😝… Part 5 loading ….hahahaha
THE UNGRATEFUL DELILA... story ....story....story..... Part 4, DISCLAIMER The names are fictitious.. How can Delila xter be Daniella Okeke. her ass is just as enticing as the okada girl I talked about.. D girl I talked about uses bike as a means of transportation and had a stupid old car.. She lived in a swampy place in ologolo before i turned her life around in 2011 So how can you people relate it to this cute rich nollywood actress . Daniella Okeke is a rich girl that drives different cars She have travelled the world. And own different houses Well i know all these through google. So how can you people relate my Delila to Daniella. Hahahahaha your on your own ooo. As per Delila ...the Bitch knows herself, 🙇😎 iyabo ojo is a big yoruba actress.. I wonder why u guys think its all about her....she is super cute with angelic face too just like the character bitch 1. But believed me its not her ooo... This bitch talks trash about other people in front of them and also behind their backs. She is bold. So my dear people pls ask Iyabo Ojo if she know me. She will surely tell you no. 🙌 so pls stop insinuating ... Don't put word into my mouth ...😎😚 I refuse and will not mention names...the bitches knows them self and if you think this is all about you. Then welcome to my world. ..... . So I will trend with caution... I have a black book. The names of the real bitches ...events ....places ....dates.. Transfers..... are all written there. All those that backbite... Both men that said trash about me and made me lose out on deals in newyork.... You are all in my black book. .... back to the story...mr? He knows he is a sinner sleeping around with actresses paying them millions but he pays only 400k to girls i picked by myself. And this delila is one othe them.. His money is made from...his concience pricks him so he urge them to open foundations. now you know them..... 🙌😘... Am glad the SUV wasn't bought...😝... Am a free person with free conscience... 😘 thanks for loving my way of writing... And for the people that suggested I do a book.. ..am seriously thinking about it all.. Thanks Mr?😝... Part 5 loading ....hahahaha
A post shared by Cossy Ojiakor *Actress* (@cossyojiakor) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot