Thursday 9 March 2017

'From Being A Champions League Winner To A DJ' - Ex-Liverpool Player Cisse Tells His Story


Djibril Cisse has launched a career to become a world famous DJ. Cisse, who also has a successful clothing brand, has already played some of the biggest venues around the world and is not ready to move into coaching just yet.


The ex- Liverpool star said: “I always liked music and DJing. Football and nightlife is not always compatible. But now I have a little more time I can DJ a bit more. “I do it all over. I go to Belgium next week, I have a lot of gigs in France, the next one is in Lebanon, Beirut, they are really nice places. It’s another job.

“They are big venues now but I have been doing it for 20 years. I was 14 when I started, but not in clubs, it was just for me, with my friends. Now I’ve done Ministry of Sound, Whisky Mist and a few more. “My clothing range is going well. It’s mainly online www.mrlenoir.com and I’ve got retailers in France. We do some pop up shops and I have a lot retailers. 

"I’m designer, accountant, I don’t sew the clothes, but I do everything else. Nothing comes out without me deciding it should.”

Cisse was part of the Champions League-winning team in 2005 and admits that incredible night in Istanbul was the best of his much-travelled and colourful career.

From suffering two horrific leg breaks, being part of the infamous France World Cup strike and some of the best haircuts in football, life has never been dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot