Monday 13 March 2017

Local Shrine Set to Undergo Cleansing After A Couple Were Caught Having Sex in the 'Holy' Place


A shrine located in the Chitungwiza area of Zimbabwe will reportedly undergo a cleansing ceremony after two unidentified lovers were caught having car s*x in broad daylight at the ‘holy’ place, and were caught in the act by one of the congregants at the shrine who had come to pray.


Speaking exclusively to H-Metro, the man who caught the randy couple on his way to visit the shrine, said; “I went to the shrine for my regular afternoon prayers and when I got there, I saw a car parked.

“At first I thought it was one of our church members who had also come for prayers but I then became suspicious when I found out that no one was coming out of the vehicle.

“After praying I then went close to the car; before I got there I heard some groaning of a female voice. I started walking slowly to the car and surprisingly I saw the two having s*x; the man was n*ked and the woman only had a t-shirt on.

“I then started taking pictures with my phone and when they saw me the man went to the driver’s seat and drove the car away,” he said.



Also speaking to a reporter, the leader of the shrine, Madzibaba Taitano Chimwe, said they will not be fellow-shipping at their place of worship until they cleanse it first.

“It is so heart-breaking that people would choose to have s*x at a holy place. We regard our shrine as holy ground because we have testimonies of healing, financial breakthroughs and restoration of marriages after people had visited this place.

“After I was informed what had happened, we agreed with the council of the church that we will close the shrine until a cleansing ceremony is done.

“What really affected us is that the two lovers were having s*x whilst parking their car on clay pots with our anointed stones and water,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot