Tuesday 11 April 2017

Plot To ASSASINATE Governor Nyesome Wike Uncovered!


Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has alleged that the Inspector General Of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Kpotun Idris has contracted and mandated the new Police Commissioner in the state to ensure he is killed.
Mr Wike, in an interview with the Punch Newspaper, revealed that three candidates were interviewed with the mandate to ensure they kill him. But the IG eventually picked the one that said he will ensure he carries out the dastardly act with diplomacy.

The new Police Commissioner posted to Rivers State is Zaki Ahmed.
Zaki Ahmed arrived Rivers state Monday as the 38th Commissioner of Police in the State, taking over from Late CP Francis Odesanya.
How I Increase My Blokos Size & Stopped Premature
Ejaculation Issues That Scattered My Relationship For 2years.. Click HERE for Details
Ahmed once served as a Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of operations in Rivers state before his transfer out of the state.
Until his transfer to Rivers state, Zaki Ahmed was the Commissioner of police in Bauchi state.
Ahmed hails from Kogi State
In the interview with Punch Newspaper, Governor Wike responded;
“Yes, and he told me he is going to do a professional work and I told him, ‘You, a professional work?’ You can’t be independent and can’t do a professional work. The inspector general of police has given him instructions on what to do. The inspector general has told him he must cage the Rivers State governor. He shouldn’t come and tell me he wants to do any professional work. Who is he to say that?”
He can’t have his own mind?
Which mind? Before he was posted here, he was told what to do. They don’t post people based on competence but loyalty; someone who will do their bidding. Do you know that we are the only state that has had about nine commissioners of police in just two years?
Did he agree with you?
Would he say yes? But I told him and he knew I was telling the truth. When he was going to be sent, there were about three of them that were called, and interviewed. They said they were going to kill me. They took this one who said he would be diplomatic about it. We know. This police commissioner has an agenda; I can’t be deceived. I’m not saying he should go; let him stay. He has been given an assignment to kill me. No problem. No man dies two times.
The inspector general of police couldn’t have ordered a police officer to kill someone, especially a governor.
This inspector general of police said so.
That the commissioner of police in your state should kill you?
Yes, I’m telling you (the truth). The inspector general of police, who removed my security details without letting me know until when I was going out and realised that I had no security personnel. What is the implication of that? When a supposed chief security officer of a state wakes up in the morning and realises that he has no security personnel attached to him, what do you expect? What’s the implication? Danger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot