Sunday 28 May 2017

I have lots of offers - Rooney


Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney claims he has “lots of offers” and is considering his future.
The experienced attacker has not featured as prominently for United since the arrival of Jose Mourinho and has been heavily linked with a move away in recent months.
Mourinho stated on Wednesday that he hopes the 31-year-old will stay, but Rooney - who started just 15 Premier League games this season - might decide to leave in search of more playing time.
“There are lots of offers on the table, both in England and abroad, and that is what I have to decide on,” Rooney told The Guardian.
“I have got some decisions to make now over the next few weeks so I will talk with my family and then I will decide. I think I have to make a decision in terms of a football decision, and that is what I will do. I will do that the next few weeks with my family while I am away and as soon as I know what is going on I am sure you will. 
“I have played for two Premier League clubs, Everton and United, and they are the only two Premier League clubs I will play for.”
Rooney admitted it was not easy to accept his changed status, but is adamant he has always put the team’s interest first.
“Listen, first of all I have always been a team player,” he said.
“This year, I have never once sulked or let my head drop. I have understood what was best for the team, I have tried to help when the manager’s played me. Of course I want to play. I want to be on the pitch, of course”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot