Thursday 22 June 2017

Kenyan Pastor With Mysterious Skin Disease Rejected By Parents


Silvester Karanja suffers from a mysterious skin disease and narrated his challenges recently in a vernacular Kenyan TV station. The father of three grew up with his grandparents after facing rejection from his stepfather, mother and siblings.

“The hatred was so much such that my siblings had been taught how to hate me. Before I cleared primary school, I made a decision to take his life but I never went through with it,” Karanja narrates. The pastor had to drop out of school in form two after his parents refused to pay school fees. Karanja’s hope for life was renewed when he met the love of his life after giving his life to Christ. “Many people thought I could not get a wife due to my face, even now I talk t people and see the fright on their faces. Despite all this, God is always deserving for all he has done for me,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot