Monday 12 June 2017

There are better ways to do things – Costa blasts Conte over text message


Chelsea striker, Diego Costa, has slammed manager Antonio Conte’s decision to ask him to find a new club via a text message .

The striker has been linked with a move away from the Premier League champions for much of the past season, despite scoring 22 goals in all competitions.


There were speculations Costa could move to the lucrative Chinese Super League in January, only to commit to Chelsea for the remainder of the campaign.

However, Conte has told him to look for a new club, amid reports linking the Blues with a bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.
But the 28-year-old feels the Italian could have handled things properly.

“There are things and ways of doing things and saying them. But well, thanks to God I do not lack teams.

“I don’t know about my future. I have a contract with Chelsea and they are the ones who know what they will do with me.
“I have to wait to see what decision my club makes.

“The most important thing is that my team-mates want me. I get on very well with everyone and that speaks for itself,” he told Cadena SER after Spain’s 2-1 win over Macedonia on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot