Friday 7 July 2017

Harrysong reacts to Kcee’s lawsuit


Alterplate Boss, Harrysong, has reacted to the court injunction his ex-label mate, Kcee got against him. Harrysong who has been arrested and later released after peace was reportedly brokered between the two artistes, has been dragged to court again, alongside his ex-manager Soso Sobrekon in the Kcee’s lawsuit of ‘enforcing his fundamental human rights’.
According to Harrysong, Kcee was the one who wronged him, but he still went ahead to apologize after some ‘elders’ intervened. Here’s what he wrote;
“I have never seen where a lady is gang raped and beaten up mercilessly and at same time asked not to cry. Even though you and I know you offended me, I listened to the voice of elders and appologized to you despite all the opression, yet my success causes you running stomach. And to my fans out there, please brace up for impact, since they have decided to hold us down by all means, We are ready to prove them wrong by all means…, less I forget, help me ask them, what is my crime this time? #ArabankoDropsTomorrow#altersoldiers#alterlovers#alterbase1🙌☠👹

 Harrysong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot