Sunday 20 August 2017

Every Man In Our Neighbourhood Knows What My Wife Looks Like Naked - Man Begs Court To Dissolve His 2-Year Old Marriage


A Kabiru Bakare has approached Oja Oba/Mapo Court C Customary Court, Mapo, Ibadan, Oyo State,for the disillusionment of his 2-year old marriage to wife Funmilola Bakare, due to her being troublesome and wayward.

“My wife is a lay about. She sleeps around and every man in our neigbourhood can tell what she looks like without her clothes.

“I have bore enough shame because of her embarrassing act, I can’t go further with her in our marriage. “
“My wife has completely failed in her duties as a homemaker. Immediately I leave home in the morning, she also leaves the house looking untidy and dirty and wanders all over the place.


“Her major occupation is to hop from one bed to another. My ears are full of her escapades in the neighbourhood.
“She has turned me into laughing stock in our neighbourhood because only a few men have not seen her nakedness.

“She once left home early in the morning and left our one-year-old baby in my care. She gave the impression she would be back in a short while, but she didn’t.
The baby became restless after some time and cried all day. I tried to call her on the phone, but it was switched off. She returned in the evening. I later learnt she was at one of her lovers’ party, “the plaintiff stated.

“I used to report her to her parents initially, but I stopped doing so because they were always in her support.
“She and her parents later accused me of kidnapping our child because I took the baby away from her due to her wayward ways, “he told the court.

“I’m not prepared to stay a minute more under his roof, “Funmilola said in court.
“He feels threatened any time he sees me with other men, because he has failed in all regards as a man. “It’s only a jobless man that monitors his wife’s movement. I gain nothing still staying in marriage with him. I accede to his prayer of divorce and pray the court to grant me custody of our nearly two-year-old child, the defendant said.

The court president, Chief Ademola Odunade, decided both party no longer loved each other and dissolved the marriage.
Ruling, he ordered their marriage dissolved and granted the defendant custody of their only child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot