Thursday 17 August 2017

I don't bleach my skin, I only lighten it -South African actress Khanyi Mbau


South African media personality and actress ,Khanyi Mbau has once again,addressed bleaching reports

According to her, she did not bleach,but only lightened her skin.Taking to South African live video streaming service VOOV Khanyi said:


"There's this thing where people believe that I bleach my skin. I don't bleach my skin, I lighten it. There is a difference between lightening and bleaching, and people just don't get it," Khanyi said in the broadcast.
Khanyi also explained how her skin got to its pinkish skin saying;
""People who (are)  lightening their skins using gallons and overdose on (skin whitening products) glutathione tend to have skin like mine. Pinkish, lightish, like an albino colour," Khanyi said.

"My skin does (have this complexion) because I overdo everything in life. There is no side effects. All it does is make me lighter and it is like having loads of  vitamin C, which means I don't get the flu easily," Khanyi said

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot