Friday 11 August 2017

I Had To Get The Partying Out Of My System - Queen Latifah Talks Finally Being Ready To Be A Mom


Hollywood actress, Queen Latifah is finally ready to be a mom.

The 46-year old revealed she needed to get the partying out of her system to enable her be a good mom. She has revealed her plans to adopt a baby.


'I'm a little bit of a procrastinator,' she joked, while speaking at the Television Critics Association.
'I had some things to deal with. I had to get a lot of partying out of my system early in life for about 40 years. You know what I’m saying. I'm good now. I think I'm ready.'
'I'm a little bit of a procrastinator,' she joked, while speaking at the Television Critics Association.
'I had some things to deal with. I had to get a lot of partying out of my system early in life for about 40 years. You know what I’m saying. I'm good now. I think I'm ready.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot