Tuesday 3 October 2017

Beautiful lady runs mad, sleeps behind Fela Shrine after completing her NYSC (Details)


The sad story of the pretty lady was shared by a Nigerian philantrophist, Kokunon Instagram. According to him, she became mentally challenged after completing her NYSC. He wrote:

I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine...


I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.. Amen

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot