Saturday 7 October 2017

Djinee Denies M.I Ever Worked For Him


Djinee has denied the reports that M.I was once his personal assistant and used to run errands for him before hitting limelight. Speaking to Showtime, the Ego hit maker said there was never a time in his career that MI worked with him as a personal assistant or errand boy. He said;


“What? Never! There was never a time MI was my personal assistant; even MI cannot sit here and say such a thing. It’s true he and the likes of Ice Prince, Jesse Jagz and the rest came to Lagos through me, but he was never my personal assistant, neither was there a time he used to help me carry my guitar around.”

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot