Thursday 12 October 2017

I’ll sing both national anthems if Nigeria plays Germany at World Cup - Rohr


Super Eagles technical adviser Gernot Rohr has said he will sing the national anthems of Nigeria and Germany should both be placed in the same group at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.

Rohr, who is Franco-German, however said his heart will be with the Super Eagles at the mundial.

“I played for Germany. I think I will sing the two national Anthems,” Rohr told TheCable.
“But my heart is with Nigeria 100 percent. Its going to be very emotional time for me if that happens.

“And it’s going to be a special game of my career.
Rohr said he intends to lead the Super Eagles to a friendly match against Germany before the World Cup.

“We have already told Germany that we will like to play them in any of the FIFA International friendly windows between May and June provided we are not in thesame World Cup group,” he said.

When asked who he will support if Germany and France play against each other at the World Cup, he said: “France Vs Germany? I support both countries but if both should face one another in Russia, my heart is Germany but I was born in France.”

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot