Monday 2 October 2017

Man City star Sergio Aguero was dumped by girlfriend two days after crash


Sergio Aguero has been dumped by his pop star lover.The Manchester Citystar, 29, who broke a rib in a car crash , is said to have drifted apart from 31-year-old Karina Tejeda.

Karina, known as The Little Princess in their Argentinian homeland, and Aguero had been dating for four years.



But she was reportedly angry at him for attending a party with several ­models on a brief return to Argentina.


The ­hitman is said to have gone along with team-mates from the national side ahead of an international match.

According to the UK Sun,he is now said to be trying to woo his girlfriend back with Instagram likes of sexy photos she has posted.

Karina only learned of the smash from an Argentinian TV reporter.She appeared blasé when told, ­shrugging her shoulders as she said: “
Really? I didn’t know. Oh well.”
Last week, she spoke about the couple’s break up while appearing on a cookery TV show in Argentina.

Asked about the separation, she replied:
“From the start I didn’t say many things. And I feel really good for having done it that way.
“Today I don’t want to tell anything. I simply realise that people expect that I should sit down to maybe speak badly or drop a hint in one of my songs.”“With regards to him, I have a lot of respect for him and I’m not going to touch on that topic.“People think I’m angry but I’m not. I’m very well.”

Aguero, got together with Karin after the break-up of his marriage to Giannina Maradona, the daughter of football legend Diego.

He and Giannina, 27, have a son called Benjamin, seven.

Get more stories like this on Twitter & Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot