Tuesday 14 November 2017

Femi Falana to sue FG after he fell into a manhole and broke his leg

Femi Falana

Falz Dad and human rights activist, Femi Falana has threatened to sue the Nigerian Government after he reportedly fell into a manhole and broke his leg.

Punch report that Mr. Femi Falana (SAN) who disclosed he will filing a lawsuit on Wednesday while delivering his speech at the National Stakeholders Summit on Whistleblowing in Abuja on Tuesday, said;


“I am sure you saw me limping and using a walking stick when I was coming in. It is because I fell into a manhole while walking to my office on Shehu Shagari Way. .

I broke my leg and I am even wearing Plaster of Paris and I was even hospitalized. So, I won’t like the ordinary Nigerian leave it to God. I have decided that tomorrow I will sue the Federal Government.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot