Saturday 18 November 2017

I am yet to see my ideal man - Chinneylove Eze


Filmmaker Chinney Love Eze, 29, has opened up on her relationship status in a new interview with inside Nollywood.

In her words;
“In life I won’t say I have regrets, I see it all as a path one has to take to get to a certain position. But I just wished I had gotten married before now. Although, I have had my own fair share of heartbreaks and I cried to my satisfaction, then I got over it, I believe it all happened for a reason.



For everyone I have met in life, I believe it’s for a purpose. I take the positive parts and keep going. Well, looking at it from another angle, maybe, if I had gotten married before now, I won’t be where I am today.''

On her current relationship status;

“Yes, I’m single, but I won’t say I’m ready to mingle, rather I’m waiting on God’s time and His choice for me. I haven’t seen my kind of man for marriage. I want someone who respects people genuinely, loves God and have big dreams and ambitions. I want to get married to my own husband, because I’m not of the school of thought that believe, in divorce, no matter what.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot