Wednesday 15 November 2017

Terry Crews shares more details of how suspended top Hollywood agent sexually assaulted him


Terry Crews said he's never felt more "emasculated" and "objectified" than when a top Hollywood agent groped his genitals at a party in 2016.

Crews, who first shared details of the alleged February 2016 encounter on Twitter, opened up about the incident with Michael Strahan on "Good Morning America" Wednesday, telling the host that Adam Venit, a top agent at William Morris Endeavor (WME), sexually assaulted him during their first-ever meeting.


"I did not know this man," Crews said.

"He's basically staring at me and he's sticking his tongue out and, you know, it's overtly sexual kind of tongue move… it's a party. It's packed… I'm looking, is this a joke? I don't understand. It was actually so bizarre. He keeps coming over to me. He comes over to me. I stick my hand out and he takes his hand and puts it and squeezes my genitals and I jump back like hey, hey and he's like — he still is sticking his tongue out and all this stuff," he continued.

Crews, 49, said that he immediately became defensive and questioned Venit about what he thought he was he doing, but the Hollywood honcho continued to grab him. Eventually, Crews says he became angrier and shoved him back into a crowd of party-goers, but the actor didn't want to escalate the incident any further so he left with his wife.

The former NFL player told Strahan that years ago his wife, Rebecca King-Crews, told him not to be violent because he's a target and people will try to "bait" him as a "large African-American man."

"He was acting so weird and so strange I put myself between, you know, him and my wife because with his tongue thing, I couldn't understand," the "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" star explained. "It's so bizarre I wake up every morning wondering, did this really happen? It's nuts."
Venit represents big names like Adam Sandler, Sylvester Stallone and Eddie Murphy. Crews says he approached Sandler at the event, telling him what had happened. The "Happy Gilmore" star seemed just as perplexed and shocked at Venit's actions, according to Crews.

"It was bizarre to both of us," he said

NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot