Tuesday 28 November 2017

Tyrese shares more romantic photos with his wife as they 'travel the world''


 Tyrese appears to be at a happy place now .He shared more romantic photos with his wife as they watched a Fomula1 race in Abu Dhabi.He wrote


Watching the #Formula1 races from the top of the #HublotMegaYacht I wanna believe we had the best view....... She don’t like cameras, I do, she don’t like packing a bag and flying at the last minute, drives her nuts ha! But I do...... In the end I somehow get her to agree to Travel the world with me cause the world is our playground and I wouldn’t wanna share any of these moments with anyone else........ We’re landing shortly in Johannesburg, South Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ life is good........... I’ve learned during this recent set back that a set back is only a set UP for something even more amazing and life changing to come....... After postponing these business trips several times I finally hit the road and it’s been life changing - God is the greatest to ever do it believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot