Sunday 3 December 2017

“I didn’t beat my ex-wife, nor break my son’s knee” – Daddy Freeze reacts to Pastor Ashimolowo


A few days ago Senior Pastor of Kingsway Internatonal Christain Centre (KICC), Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo called out Daddy Freeze and accused him of beating up his wife and also broke his son’s knees, while preaching about.



Daddy Freeze, the leader of the FreeTheSheeple Movement has now reacted to the allegation of being a wife beater.

Here’s what he posted on Instagram;

“I heard that even the ‘otobolizer’ himself ‘daddy come and eat’ took a swipe at my personal life, from what moral grounds if i may ask?

All this is a smoke screen to make the waters murky and avoid the question at hand which still stands firmly, unshaken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot