Sunday 24 December 2017

My babymamas have no problem with the way I flaunt my wife - Oritsfemi


Singer Oritsefemi tied the knot with his woman Nabila Fash a fgew weeks ago.

He has since continued to flaunt her on social media with many wondering if his babymamas won't be jealous.


Speaking about this with Sunday Scoop, the DOUBLE WAHALA crooner said;

“Everything about me is out there. The reason I often gush about my wife on social media is because I’m proud of the love I have for her. I have nothing to hide. Because I’m a celebrity, a lot of attention is always on me, and whatever I do becomes topic of discussion. I don’t think it is a crime to appreciate your spouse. In fact, it is something every couple should do more of. But the relationship between me and wife is very tight. We love each other. Nobody can come in between us. Since I got married, I have become a different person. I’m more responsible now.”

He continued;

 “We have perfect understanding among us, and nobody feels slighted about anything. I always make sure I give everyone the respect that they deserve, and that’s all that matters.”

On Danku’s claim that he introduced him to his wife, Oritsefemi said, 

“I have no comments about that. It is unnecessary. There are some interviews that I cannot grant. I don’t promote people without any tangible reason.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot