Sunday 10 December 2017

My illness made me realize just how much I am loved - Halima Abubakar


Many were worried when photos of an ill Halima Abubakar surfaced, with tales of her suffering from cancer.

Halima, who is much better spoke on how she felt during this period and what she learnt from the experience.



Speaking with Sunday Scoop, Halima said;

Thankfully, it seems the worst of the storm is over for Halima and she is back to her bubbly self. In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop, she stated that she had resumed work.

“I am back on set fully. As a matter of fact, I am currently in Accra where I went to work with Pascal Amanfo. I was on set with Mercy Johnson and some other actors,” she said.

On what the experience on the sickbed taught her;

“I learnt that I am loved and supported. I was overwhelmed by the outpour of love and encouragement from friends, family and fans. It really made me feel appreciated. I am grateful to everybody who showed me love and I want them to know that I love them too.”

On felow actors taking care of themselves, the Kogi state actress said;
“All I have to say is, take care of yourself. Don’t joke with anything or take things for granted, even if it’s a headache or cold. Treat it immediately.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot