Monday 4 December 2017

Twins spend $20,000 on cosmetic surgery to look like Brad Pitt (photos)

Brad Pitt

Twin brothers, Matt and Mike Schlepp, from Arizona, have not been able to eat proper meals after spending  over $20,000 on cosmetic surgery to look like their idol Brad Pitt.

The cosmetic surgery process include; Mike having a nose job done and also cheek, jaw and chin implants.  While Matt had a nose job and a chin implant but no jaw implants. They also both had 41 porcelain veneers.

Brad Pitt

Speaking on a show following their makeover for MTV’s I Want A Famous Face, which they took part in when they were 21, Matt said;
‘It was more than worth it. ‘I would do it ten times over. It has definitely helped me get more girls. I’ll walk and get that double-take from girls and hear the whispering that follows.
‘I’ve had such a dramatic change that girlfriends I hadn’t seen in a while couldn’t stop staring, and said they wanted to cry! If that doesn’t make you feel good, then what would?’
Brad Pitt
Mike on the other hand said:
‘I never knew that I could be as happy as I am right now. ‘I feel on top of the world by the few tweaks that I went through. Go through with the surgery now because you don’t want to go through life always feeling down with the way that you look.’
Brad Pitt
This is coming after it was reported that a 19 year old girl underwent 50 surgeries just to look like her idol and Brad Pitt’s estranged wife Angelina Jolie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot