Friday 12 January 2018

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Loses Mum


Nollywood actor and producer, Yomi Fabiyi took to social media to mourn the loss of his mother who died this morning due to an undisclosed illness.

The actor, via instagram, shared pictures with his late mum and penned emotional words to her.

He wrote;



Still in shock 😭😭😭😭 BLACK FRIDAY. One of the days I will never forget. There is however room for praise to you God. Aluta Continua. 
RIP my first love, my gist partner, my best friend, my biggest fan, my ebony, my sweetest heart, my pillar, my backbone, my pathfinder, my defender, my comfortable, my suffering partner. I lost one of my most priceless gift. Mum, my love for you is undeniable. I am grateful. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MUM. god’s don’t die, YOU ONLY WENT TO REST. RIP
He added; 
😭😭😭😭 YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING MUM. You have played your part. Go and Rest. Just don’t go into deep sleep and never forget me. You know how much I care. With tears I write this short piece moma 😗🙏💋
When God says no one will see him, I take it that he meant we should see him through our MOTHERS. You are my small-God and the most loyal being.
Mum, I was told be you passed on, you requested for your church members to come and pray for you and you left in your quiet but peaceful sleep while everyone was also around you. Your son, grand-children and friends. 
Just past 12 yesternight I was speaking about mothers to few women where I was and how great I value mothers and virtuous women, what a sign. You lived a good life mum, we lived all my life together. In all honesty, you can pass for a sinless being. Go and rest mum. 
Thank you Kemi Afolabi @kemiafolabiadesipe for being standing in for me. You are a friend indeed. 
RIP mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot