Friday 26 January 2018

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates Being 47 With His Humble Beginning Story


The Nollywood actor who turns 47 today shared his very HUMBLE BEGINNING with us, so we can no the depth of how God has lifted him up. Indeed, we are touched and it's a reminder that there is nothing God can not do. He wrote;


I'm a definition of grace. I was born into a very humble family. My father never owned a motorcycle let alone car. My father never bought a TV not until after my secondary school. I grew up in one of the "slumest" slums in Ibadan. No electricity for several years,I had to make use of "kuufin" (local lamp) while reading for my SSCE (We had only one lantern which no one dare touch). I had my university education 13 years after my secondary school, yet I'm being celebrated in this manner. What else can I say than to keep appreciating my CREATOR? THANK YOU FATHER FOR ALLOWING ME WITNESS ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YEAR'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot