Monday 22 January 2018

Nollywood Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Flaunts Her Newly Acquired N1.3m Designer Bag (Photos)


Popular Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe, has taken to her Snapchat account to show off photos of her latest acquisition - a sequined Louis Vuitton (LV) bag reportedly worth £2,700 (N1.3m).
 
Recall that few weeks ago while speaking in an interview, Mimi who has since separated from the father of her daughter revealed the reason their relationship did not work out.
 
“It’s true, we are no longer together. He has two baby mamas not even one and he has been begging my dad to make things work between us, but my mind is made up.
 
"No more going back to him. I’m doing great. My baby and I are just fine. Charles is not worthy to break my heart, so I have moved on.”
 
See photos of the bag below;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot