Sunday 11 February 2018

I don’t have anything to prove to Mourinho – Mkhitaryan


Henrikh Mkhitaryan has said he does not have anything to prove to Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho.

He also said he had no excuses for failing to deliver during his spell at Old Trafford.

Mkhitaryan left United to join Arsenal in the January transfer window, in a swap deal which saw Alexis Sanchez move in the opposite direction.

He marked his first home game against Everton with a hat-trick of assists in a 5-1 victory.
The Armenia international who earned rave reviews after the game, says he is enjoying a new chapter in his career.

“I don’t want to find excuses.

“I don’t want to blame anyone…I am starting a new chapter in my life, in my football career and I am very happy to be here.

“I will be pleased to achieve more than I have done in Manchester, of course. I don’t have anything to prove to anyone. I just have to enjoy myself, do my best and at the end I will see where I can reach,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot