Thursday 15 February 2018

Imo To Arrest Parents Who Make Their Kids Hawk


Parents and guardians in Imo State who send their kids to hawk when they should be in school would be arrested. Governor Rochas Okorocha, who read the riot act to them yesterday, said parents have no reason to keep their children and wards away from school.

He said the policy has been okayed by the House of Assembly.


Speaking at the seventh anniversary of the free education programme, the Governor said;

”My desire is to see that every child of Imo is educated. I see education as life itself. Hence, I was propelled to introduce free education at all levels. My joy knows no bound that if I finish as governor today, I would have fulfilled my heart desire of eradicating illiteracy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot