Sunday 18 February 2018

Pasuma: I see myself becoming Nigeria’s president


Fuji musician Wasiu Alabi Odetola popularly known as Pasuma, has said he sees himself becoming president of Nigeria.

Pasuma, writing on his Instagram page, noted that his plan was to totally eradicate poverty, if he was voted into power.


“I foresee myself becoming president of this great country so I will be able to erase poverty once and for all,” he wrote.

Pasuma, who celebrated his 50th birthday in November, is not the first celebrity to have indicated interest in politics.

Nollywood actor, Desmond Elliot, is a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly.

Ini Edo, Femi Adebayo and Mercy Johnson, all actors, currently serve as special advisers to the Governors of Akwa Ibom, Kwara and Kogi respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot