Monday 19 March 2018

Former prostitute, Tonier Cain-Muldrow who was arrested 83 times shares her story


An American woman identified as Tonier Cain-Muldrow has revealed how she prayed to turn a new leaf while being incarcerated in prison. She also revealed how she was arrested 83 times, had 66 convictions, not forgetting 19 years of drug addiction, prostitution among other vices. Fortunately for her, God heard her prayers and thus she was set free from the bondage of horrible vices.

Tonier Cain-Muldrow instantly became a trend on social media after she shared her incredible transformation story online. As proof of her story, she shared pictures which have now gone viral on Facebook. Read below;


Fourteen years ago, I laid on my prison cell floor pregnant with my daughter, and I cried out to God. My prayer was sincere and desperate. I cried out “God I don’t know if you listen to people like me but if you do please help me”!!

After 83 arrest, 66 convictions, 19 years of drug addiction, prostitution, homelessness, diagnosed mental ill, I felt hopeless, helpless and dead inside. I tried everything else but God, so here I was trying God, sincerely seeking him.

He heard my cries. Since that desperate cry, I have not desired or used drugs or even smoked a cigarette. What he has done for me and through me shows the true healing, delivering power of our true, living God. Our Savior! Our redeemer!!! Our Healer!! Our Deliverer! Today marks my 14th year of freedom.

Who the son sets free is free indeed. Father God, I celebrate you!!!! I thank you! I honor and worship you for being The Creator! The First and the Last. The Alpha and Omega!!! The “I AM”!! Glory to you alone. Thank you for the blood of our Savior Jesus who has set me free!!!

Tonier Cain-Muldrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot