Friday 30 March 2018

Gulder Ultimate Search winner ties knot with a girl that slid into his DM


The season 6 Gulder Ultimate Search winner, Uche Nwaezeapu has tied the knot with his girl. The actor, singer and MC shared how their relationship started after she slid into his DM.

The Gulder Ultimate Search winner shared pictures of their union on Instagram where he wrote:


”LET THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUE !!! Our story *LAUREN* @laurenagokei …One day I was going through my Facebook page and then I saw this cute guy on a group that I belonged to, and then I slid into his dm, and he replied I’m sure he was wondering why a pretty girl was saying hi, but I just wanted to be friends. We got chatting and chatting and then we stopped chatting for months and one day he slid into my dm…and from then, Facebook chats and calls continued for a year, we finally met, started a relationship, and fell in love and I’m so happy I slid into his dm first lol. *Uche* @callmeuche ….I was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful…I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t it was hard…and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close….At some point, we lost contact for a few months… but we found each other again… we met and we became lovers and best friends. I’m so glad I didn’t dull myself.
And So its Been Years And Years of Trying to Find that One True Partner…..
Years of Looking for “The One “
Years of Looking for “The Original Bae “
Years Of Looking for “Bestie”
Years of Looking for “That Missing Rib” 
Years of Looking for “The Future Mummy”
Years of…….
And So how do I tell you I have found all of that ??? I think I Just Did ðŸ˜…😅😅😅🤣🤣😂🤣
Meet the Newest Wife in Nigeria @laurenagokei ,I am glad to be your Husband .God bless us ❤❤❤❤
uche nwaezeapu    gulder ultimate search winner  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot