Saturday 31 March 2018

‘I Still Get Lonely’; 47-Year-Old Woman Says After Undergoing Cosmetic Surgery


A mother-of-one has spent over £25,000 on plastic surgery to become the UK’s oldest Barbie and is yet to find love. Rachel Evans, from South East London, has spent over £25,000 on surgery in 17-years in a bid to be the UK’s oldest Barbie, aged 47.However, despite her best efforts to look like the doll, Rachel explains that she still hasn’t been able to find her Ken.

And although she has had her heart-broken by her dream man before, Rachel is still on the search for the classic Ken type – plastic, with a six-pack yet still intelligent.


Rachel said: ‘During my transition into Barbie, I realised that I had to love myself before I would be able to love anyone. ‘So now that I have finally become confident in myself I’ve realised it’s time for me to find Ken, to complete my Barbie journey.

‘I’ve had my heart broken by people I’ve thought were Ken before – but the fact I’m not with them now shows they’re not the one. ‘Despite all of the glamour, I get lonely, and that’s part of the reason I want my dream Ken. ‘But also I’m not going to settle for anyone or lower my standards when I want my dream Ken and he has to be perfect.’





Rachel has been single for six years having separated from her fiancé after a whirlwind relationship that started in 2012 and lasted 15 months.

She admits that her ex was not supportive of her Barbie obsession.

Since making this decision Rachel has spent a total of £25,000 on numerous cosmetic procedures.




However despite spending such a large sum to perfect her look, Rachel suggests that she will continue to top up her surgery forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get more stories like this on our twitter @Abdul_Ent and facebook page @abdulkukublogspot